Friday, June 15, 2012

some crazy ideas.

I have a lot of crazy ideas I'm told.

Beware of my therapeutic rambles.

I don't think all men were created equal. It raises questions like:
  1. Were all men created? (I think they were. Symmetry = design.)
  2. Are women lesser? Equal? Greater? Equal equal? Not created? 
  3. What about Michael Moore? Is he really equal to Michelangelo? Ted Bundy?
  4. Do I believe that "No men were created unequal?"
  5. Equal to what? Each other? Really? Are we going to the same Starbucks?
  6. Can words ever convey ABSOLUTE truth? If so, which ones? In which language? In which era? In which region? In which dialect?
  7. Then why isn't there a single serious work of philosophy in Tolkien's elvish? If there were, could Mordor translate it? Would it change? How?
  8. 'Serious Philosophy'!? lmao!! What comes next? 'Relevant poetry'!? heeheehee
  9. FUCK YOU!!!!!!! (are we still equal?;)
  10. Why couldnt the real Kramer play Kramer?



I like movies and i like tv. A lot of  intelligent folks don't and a lot of mindless dolts do.

I guess, in this sense, they are like Christianity, which I also like. I also like Judaism.

I don't feel that gays and smokers go to hell.

Or that there is a hell. ;)

I have issues with Buddhism and Islam, but they might just as well have problems with me. (Well, maybe not Buddhists, but in any case, I"m not declaring jihad on either :)\

I think Mormons are cute! lol

I also think every single person on earth is batshit.

If you think these ideas are bad, you should hear my theories about sex or stereotypes.


For the average person, I think Calvin and Hobbes is better than philosophy. In spite of this, I don't believe in average people. Or equal people.

All this is to my point.

Ridiculous Ideas About Voting:

  • I believe that I won't be "rocking the vote" this, or any other year.
  • I think your vote is equal to mine in that both have an ABSOLUTE value: 0.
  • The federal government exists as Jefferson predicted it would; a thousand kings upon our doorstep.
  • I think Jefferson would incite a revolt or move to France if he were alive.
  • I think that both Parties have become equal. Again, ABSOLUTE value: 0
  • I think that the last good president was Reagan. I think the last great President is a myth........
  • ........because........basically........




.........all people are created equally batshit. ;)

It's Unanimous!! Batshit wins. Either way.

I'm voting for staying home and reading Calvin and Hobbes.  





No comments:

Post a Comment